Create a total body training experience in the comfort of your own home with the Sunny Health and Fitness SF-E3865 Stride Zone Elliptical. Mount the large non-slip foot pedals designed with a pronounced inner rim to help keep feet in place while you stride. Open your stride to a larger range of motion with the 20-inch stride length as you move the 44-pound flywheel. Get your upper body working with the curved multi-grip, non-slip, full potion handlebars to engage muscles in your arms, chest, shoulders, and back. Increase the intensity of your lower body musculature when you move through 16 levels of motorized smooth belt drive resistance. Each level will test your glutes, thighs, calves, and core to help you progress towards your fitness goals. Monitor your specific exercise intensity when you utilize the central hand pulse sensors. Track your workout time, distance, rpm, speed, odometer, watt, and calories using the backlit LCD console. Challenge yourself using one of the 7 workout modes or 12 pre-loaded workout programs. Personalize your cardiovascular fitness training with a heart rate transmitter compatible belt and computer control heart rate zone workout programs. Train along with workout videos when you place your device onto the built-in tablet holder. The durable design of this in-home elliptical trainer can support users up to 265 pounds. Hydration is always in reach with the convenient bottle holder. Front positioned transportation wheels and a large rear handle make this elliptical machine easy to move and store through your living space.
• SMART RESISTANCE: Computer-controlled magnetic resistance uses your heart rate reading to ensure that you’re exercising within the optimal heart rate range to meet your goals. If your pulse is too high, the computer will lower the resistance to bring you back in range. If your pulse is too low, resistance will be increased. When unplugged, this power-saving elliptical exercise machine will allow you to work out at the last computer-controlled resistance setting used.
• 20 INCH STRIDE LENGTH: Open your stride as you move through 20 inches of fluid gait motion. The increased stride length increases the joined range of motion and muscular stretch to stimulate larger muscle action.
• PRE-LOADED PROGRAMS: Select one of 12 pre-loaded programs that provide a variety of training intensities to help you chose the right program to fit your goals.
• WORKOUT MODES: With 7 basic workout modes, this magnetic elliptical can help you train specifically for watt output, target heart rate, or heart rate control. Use the manual mode to control variables of your choice.
• PULSE MONITOR: Check your pulse rate safely at any moment during your workout with the centrally located pulse sensors.
• EASY STORAGE: Front positioned transportation wheels and a large rear handlebar make this elliptical cross trainer easy to move about your living or workout space when not in use.
• BOTTLE HOLDER: Holding your drinks is easy on this elliptical. Place your favorite workout beverage into the convenient bottle holder before your workout.
• DEVICE HOLDER: Be in control of your workout entertainment when you place your favorite multimedia device on the built-in tablet holder.
Weight (lbs): 144.2
Dimensions (in): 66L x 30W x 68H
Warranty: 3 year structural frame / 180 days other parts and components