Target your upper body as you dip deep with the Dip Station with Safety Connector by Sunny Health and Fitness! The heavy-duty steel frame supports rigorous workouts. Build endurance as you grasp the soft foam hand grips for full comfort and support during all of your dip routines. The Sunny Dip Station helps you engage and strengthen muscles in your chest, biceps, triceps, lats, obliques, forearms, wrists, lower back, and abs. The safety connector feature allows you to increase the intensity of your workout and repetitions while maintaining stability and form. Made of a lightweight heavy-duty steel frame, this station is easily transportable and compact for any in-home gym.
• SOLID STEEL FRAME: Durable steel frame makes this dip trainer excellent for your home gym. Get the confidence to increase the intensity of your workout with the dip bar fitness station that will support you.
• SAFETY CONNECTOR: Unlike traditional dip stations, the Sunny fitness dip exercise equipment is connected through the adjustable safety connector. This will allow you to contract and extend the bar to your liking from 20” to 28”. This allows for a more versatile and customizable workout.
• COMPACT DESIGN: Measuring at 46 L x 26W x 30H the dip station works as a compact personal fitness trainer for any home gym. The low-impact, strength training workout exerciser is very easy to assemble.
• FOAM HAND GRIPS: Soft foam grip handles are designed for comfort during your exercise. Non-slip handles allow you to perform your dips and push-ups without experiencing hand fatigue.
• FULL BODY WORKOUT: The dip bar fitness station will help you sculpt arms, chests and shoulder muscles. 250 Max Weight CapacityFULL BODY WORKOUT: The dip bar fitness station will help you sculpt your arms, chests, and shoulder muscles. 250 Max Weight Capacity
• SPACE EFFICIENT: Get a convenient home gym with the small footprint of the Sunny Health & Fitness Dip Station. Measures: 47L x 18.1W x 20.5H Inches
Weight (lbs): 21
Dimensions (in): 46.3L x 26.38W x 29.5H
Warranty: 1 year structural frame / 180 days other parts and components