Conquer heavier and more strenuous loads while maintaining a secure grip with the No. 086 Padded Weight Lifting Straps by Sunny Health & Fitness. Constructed with a durable polyester and cotton fabric blend capable of holding up to 2000 pounds, these weight lifting straps enable the user to finish maximum weight reps without worrying that their grip or straps might fail. This will make it possible for users to continue lifting heavy loads while lowering the amount of neurological stress placed on the body. The simplistic machine-washable design creates a user-friendly experience while providing optimal performance. The interior cushioned neoprene wrist pad provides a soft feel and helps limit skin irritation for EXERCISES at every level. Measuring in at 23 inches in length and 1.5 inches in width, these weight lifting wrist straps provide you with ample fabric to wrap around Olympic bars 2-3 times. Whether you’re performing deadlifts, power snatches, rows, shoulder shrugs, or just need a more secure grip while weight training, you can hit new PR’s with the No. 086 Padded Lifting Straps by Sunny Health & Fitness.
• PERFORMANCE: Use your workout wrist straps for performing deadlifts, power snatches, rows, shoulder shrugs, or to maintain a more secure grip while weight training.
• COMPACT: Measuring at 23L x 1.5W x 0.12H this pair of compact weight lifting wrist straps are easily transported to be used wherever your training takes you.
• SAFETY: The durable polyester and cotton fabric blend provides strength and confront while maintaining a secure anti-slip grip when worn correctly.
• COMFORT: Cushioned neoprene wrist pads on the interior of the straps proved a soft feel for EXERCISES at any fitness level.
• COLOR: Black strap with a white, red, and black Sunny Health & Fitness Logo stitched on the outside.
• CLEANING: Maintenance and washing are simple and easy. you can wash it by hand or just throw it into the washing machine.
Dimensions (in): 23L x 1.5W x 0.12H
Warranty: 1 year structural frame / 180 days other parts and components