Increase strength and power up with the OB-60 Olympic Bar. This bar is excellent as a technique bar (weighs in at 26 lb), or to use as a space-saving bench press bar. This bar has all the essentials of its big brother, such as diamond knurled grips, 10” loadable sleeves, and smooth rotating sleeves. The bar has a maximum weight capacity of 300 lb and accommodates Olympic weight plates with 2-inch center holes. Strength is not just given out; it’s earned with hard work with the right equipment!
• 300 LB WEIGHT CAPACITY: This starter weightlifting bar is excellent for building strength in your arms, back and shoulders. With a 300-pound weight capacity, feel the power to go heavy.
• ROTATING SLEEVE: The rotating sleeve assists in rotating weight plates as you move to reduce the amount of torque created by the plates, which provides a better grip and reduces stress on your wrists and elbows.
• 10” SLEEVE LENGTH: Intensify your workout with 10 inches of sleeve length allowing you to add weighted bumper plates to your reps.
• DIAMOND KNURLED SHAFT: The diamond knurled handles are comfortable so you won’t shred up your hands while lifting those heavier weights. The knurling is optimal for supplementing your own grip strength helping correct hand placement.
• 2” CENTER HOLES: Accommodates Olympic weight plates with 2-inch center holes. The compact weightlifting bar is excellent for in-home use.
• GRIP: Diamond knurled handle for secure comfortable grip
Weight (lbs): 26
Dimensions (in): 60L
Warranty: 1 year structural frame / 180 days other parts and components